If you have a passion for working with children and the desire to run your own business, you could become a Family Day Care Educator registered with Thrive Group. Our Family Day Care Educators are self-employed and provide education and care from their own homes.
You could step into a new and rewarding career with a flexible schedule and excellent earning potential right from your own home!
Become a registered Family Day Care Educator
Benefits of becoming an educator with Thrive Group:
- Work from home with flexible hours.
- Make a positive difference in children’s lives.
- Be part of a respected child care service.
- Receive ongoing support and training from Thrive Group.
- Co-ordination team.
- Work towards a recognised qualification.
While you do not need prior education or qualifications to start a career with us, new educators are required to attend a series of training and interview sessions, before registering with the scheme. Some of the personal requirements needed are listed below:
- Character and professional references are required.
- Undergo Safety Screening.
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis components.
- Must have experience, maturity, flexibility, warmth, tolerance and a sound understanding of children’s needs.
- Have a supportive and non-judgmental attitude towards children and parents.
All of our educators come from different backgrounds, each having something unique to offer children. If becoming a Family Day Care Educator sounds like the ideal career for you, contact our team today!
Work with Thrive Group
Are you interested in learning more about being a Family Day Care Educator with Thrive Group Family Day Care Tasmania?
Please get in touch today and we will be more than happy to answer any queries you may have. We also run fortnightly information sessions which provide lots of information and allow you to ask any questions you may have about Family Day Care as a career.